Effective Date: May 25, 2018.
We appreciate that you trust us with your information. We want to make sure you understand the information we collect, how it is used and your choices regarding your information.
If you live in the European Economic Area, the data controller for the information you provide or that we collect is: Oleta Partners LLC, 19950 W. Country Club Dr. 10th Floor, Aventura, Florida 33180 USA.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide to us
You choose to provide us with certain information:
- When you request information about the SoLé Mia community, such as rental or leasing opportunities, we collect the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
- When you choose to participate in our events, we collect the information that you use to participate.
Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including:
- Business Partners: We may receive info about you from our partners, such as retailers or other service providers that are part of the SoLé Mia community.
- Social Media: You may be able to use your social media account to connect with us. The social media platform shares some information from your social media account with us.
- Our Related Companies: SoLé Mia is part of a family of businesses from which may obtain both personal and non-personal information.
Information collected when you use the Site
When you use the Site, we use collect information about which features you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you use to access the Site.
- Usage Information
We collect information about your activity on the Site, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, search queries, clicks and pages which have been shown to you, referring webpage address).
- Device information
We may collect information from and about the device you use to access the Site, including:
- hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific and apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs, browser type and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser; and
- information on your wireless and mobile network connection, such as your service provider and signal strength.
Much of this information is collected using cookies and other data collection technology, as described below.
COOKIES AND OTHER DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGY
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Site. A web beacon (also called a pixel tag or clear GIF) is a piece of computer code that enables us to monitor user activity and website traffic. To learn more about cookies and web beacons, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
When we use Data Collection Technology, it helps us improve your experience of the Site by, for example, measuring the success of marketing campaigns, compiling statistics about use of the Site and helping us analyze technical and navigational information about the Site and to detect and prevent fraud. We also may use other Data Collection Technology to collect information from the computer or device that you use to access the Site, such as your operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your computer or device is located.
We also use Google Analytics, which is a Google service that collects aggregate information about use of the Site and reports website traffic and webpage use. Google Analytics does not directly identify individual users.
Your Control of Cookies
Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. You also may be able to reject mobile device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. Although you are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through the Site.
You can opt out of seeing online interest-based advertising from participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative at youradchoices.com. You can learn about Google’s advertising practices and opt out by visiting https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Opting out does not mean you will not see advertising – it means you won’t see personalized advertising from the companies that participate in the opt-out programs. Also, if you clear your cookies, you need to opt-out again.
Our Policy on Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain Personal Information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many website operators, including us, do not respond to DNT signals.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
How we use information depends on how you use the Site. We use information:
To provide the Site to you, respond to your requests or complete your transactions.
To communicate with you about the SoLé Mia community
To improve the Site and develop new ones
- We conduct research and analysis of users’ behavior to improve the Site and content (for instance, we may decide to change the look and feel or even substantially modify a given feature based on users’ behavior).
To prevent, detect and fight fraud
- We analyze data to better understand and design countermeasures against fraudulent activities.
To ensure legal compliance, comply with legal requirements, assist law enforcement and enforce or exercise our legal rights.
To serve you relevant offers and ads
To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, social media or mobile device about products or services that we think may interest you.
To ensure a consistent experience across your devices
- We may link the various computers and mobile devices you use so that you see the same information on all of them by linking your browser data, such as when you log into your account on different devices or by using partial or full IP address, browser version and similar data about your devices to help identify and link them. This linking helps us serve personalized advertising and other content that we think will interest you on both your mobile device and computer.
To process your personal information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interests: We may use your personal information when we have legitimate interests to do so. For example, we use your information to provide the products and services that you request and to market similar products and services.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We share information as follows:
- With our service providers and partners
- With other affiliated businesses
We may share your information with our affiliates to help us with technical processing operations, such as data hosting and maintenance, customer care, marketing and targeted advertising, better understanding how our service is used and users’ behavior to improve our service, securing our data and systems, fighting against spam, abuse, fraud and intellectual property infringement.
- For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
- When required by law
Applicable law may require us and our service providers to disclose your information if: (i) reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government investigation or other legal requirements; or (ii) necessary for the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law).
- To enforce our legal rights
We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
- With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In any such case, we will make it clear why we want to share the information.
We may also use and share non-personal information (i.e., information that, by itself, does not identify who you are such as device information, general demographics, general behavioral data). We may share this information with our affiliates and third parties to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine this information with additional non-personal information collected from other sources.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To review, correct, update or delete personal information that you have previously provided to us or if you would like to receive an electronic copy of your personal information (if these rights are provided to you by applicable law), please contact us at [ADD EMAIL].
In your request, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database or other limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. For your protection, we only fulfill requests when received from the email address associated with your account. We may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. Please note that we often need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transaction that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. We also may not allow you to review certain data for legal, security or other reasons.
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide services to you.
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them).
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority about how we process your personal information. For more information, please visit: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA?
If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information about you that we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To request this notice, please submit your request (1) by sending an email to [ADD EMAIL] with the words “California Resident Request” in the subject line. Please include your name and address in the body of the email; or (2) by sending your written request to: [ADD ADDRESS]. Please allow 30 days for a response.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use physical, technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft and loss.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and the information in your account. We may suspend your use of all or part of the Site without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. You understand and agree that we may deliver electronic notifications about breaches of security to the email address on record on your account.
If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately at [ADD EMAIL].
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 because they are not allowed to use our services. If you know that a user is under the age of 18, please contact us at [ADD EMAIL].
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about the Site, please contact us at email@example.com or 305.682.4212.